At Clear Fork Alliance Church, we believe in prayer. There are many ways to be involved in our prayer ministries.
- Prayer Meeting occurs on Wednesday at 6:00PM. This is a gathering of people who pray about any need on our church prayer list. If you have a need that you would like us to pray about, please call the church office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standing In The Gap involves two or more individuals meeting in Pastor Mike’s study to pray during the Sunday morning worship service. The focus during this time of prayer is for God to move in the hearts of those attending the worship service and for the Holy Spirit to speak through the message being preached.
- The Prayer Chain is a way to get urgent prayer needs to people who will immediately pray. We use both email and telephone to spread these prayer needs. If you have an urgent prayer request, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Epaphras Intercessors motto is “Praying for every family, every day.” Epaphras was a New Testament Christian who was “…always earnestly praying for you…” (Colossians 4:12). Epaphras involves more than 40 individuals from the church who pray for approximately 15-20 family units each day. The intercessors pray for different families alphabetically starting on various days at various parts of the alphabet. The end result is that every family at Clear Fork Alliance Church is being prayed for every day.
- The Aaron & Hur prayer team is a new ministry at Clear Fork Alliance and is designed to specifically lift up our pastors in prayer. Pastor Mike meets for prayer with the Aaron & Hur Prayer Team prior to each worship service and communicates personal prayer requests with the team members via emails.